There's Twitter On Google TV

There's Twitter On Google TVSan Francisco - On October 17 next, Google will launch its newest product, the Google TV. These services include real-time broadcast television is combined with the Internet, so users can access various sites via the television.

At its debut, Google took the Sony and Logitech to make Internet television device. Google TV service can also be connected with Netflix online movie rentals, online shopping sites Amazon, and the microblogging site Twitter.

"We are very excited and can not wait to be present in your living room," wrote Google product manager TVs, Ambarish Kenghe, in his blog.

According to him, Google TV will bring new experiences to explore the virtual world while enjoying a television show as usual at home. He gave an example, various applications in Netflik for example allows users to menimkati more than 20 thousand movies and streaming television. While the application CNBC will offer real-time display and video clips from the cable network.

Users will also receive streaming music from Pandora; rent or buy movies and television shows through Amazon On Demand, watch NBA basketball games from Game Time, and subscribe to the songs on Napster.

1 komentar:

DavidBrond said...

Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently.I've been working on getting my website up and going for a while now. I like how it's looking but I'm really trying to find some of the top seo companies out there to help me get more traffic. I've heard that this is the way to go so I'm really hoping it works. The one thing I'm not sure about is what to look for in top seo companies I've heard so many things that I'm not sure what the real answer is. I checked out www.bergstrom-seo.com but even there I wasn't 100% sure on what I was looking at. I was hoping that you could give me some good pointers and ideas on what really makes these companies the best in the biz.