Simple tips to improve your blog page ranking on Google search engines with content SEO techniques

As the largest search engine and control more than 65% market share, Google search engine of choice the owners of the websites or blogs to make in the first position. With the increasing complexity of the Google algorithms, the first way works, it has now become not so useful anymore. Especially if you use illegal SEO techniques, then do not ever expect Google will index your websites or blogs.

Another SEO technique that is hated and will banned by the Google is the duplicate content. If some time ago Google takes a long time to detect duplicate content, so this time Google will quickly find out duplicate content and immediately delete it or not will never enter into the Google database.

Many people ask with me, why my blog always get a good ranking in Google search engine?

Many people doing everything to get a good ranking in Google. One thing that makes them forget about the quality of the page itself. If a page is not attractive to the user, the user will immediately close the page and will not be interested to reading another articles. If this happens a lot, certainly not a good thing for you because it will cause your site's ranking down.

Actually, there is no special secret from me, I just followed the instructions from the most trusted source of Google itself. Google makes it clear that "content is the king", then I just make an article I wrote myself, useful and interesting for my blog readers. Since the article I made almost match what users search Google, the visitor is interested in reading another articles and the time he had spent quite some time.

The more he read the article and the longer time of visit, will make my blog better in Google and will maintain my ranking. If my blog located at the bottom, then in quick time will go up to a higher ranking. Now, makes the "content is the king" on your blogs for best Google result pages.

1 komentar:

Dorothy bellisario said...

Blogs are made to welcome the insights and opinions of all and therefore, should not be written to sound intimidating and too formal.