Singlemuslim.com a muslim online matchmaking site

Muslim marriage sites categoryDifficulties for looking a mate with Muslim category, honest and others? Try just click Singlemuslim.com. The page allows a Muslim from different countries around the world to find her soul mate. The trick was not difficult, you just need to register as a member. And to join in Singlemuslim.com, not charged or free.

After becoming a member, we can take advantage of existing services such as talking with a potential mate ria are available online. Then, given the space for 'self-display' and tips are apt to get couples through the articles provided. In essence, all services provided in accordance with Islamic principles. Thus, you are initially hesitated to follow the match online can enjoying because Islamic nuance given singlemuslim.com is very strong.

Adeem Younis, founder of SingleMuslim.com even guarantee every Muslim who register get a different experience when trying to find a partner. Principally, Singlemuslim.com trying to bridge any Muslim who seeks couples with Islamic values. "We will do our best efforts through Islamic touch when helping our brothers who are looking for a mate," Younis writes in the introduction.

Singlemuslim.com also bridged every Muslim who has found her match with his brother who are seeking their soul mate. The bridge was built up through provision of business success stories to each new member. In fact, couples who have a mate clearance can be requested directly online advice on the tricks or tips on finding a partner. Not only that, singlemuslim.com also provides grants of Umrah to every newly married couples.

5 komentar:

DavidBrond said...

Hi, gr8 post thanks for posting. Information is greatful!I've been burned by a few SEO companies in the past so when I need to look for a new one, I'm always a little skeptical about things. I'm not giving up though. I know that I need the best seo company I can get on with to really make my website a big hit. I had a friend of mine reccomend www.bergstrom-seo.com. Have you ever worked with them before? Or looked into them? I'm really interested in what your opinion of their work is. Like I said, I'm not giving up on finding the best seo company for me and my needs. I really just want the opinions of some experts out there and if you have any other suggestions I'd like to hear those as well.

Ca'em said...

Good... thanks

Anonymous said...

poor levels of service and got overcharged

salaams, i would highly recommend you stay away form this website as 90% of the profiles are fake and made up to attract customers. i joined 6 months ago and was charged on a monthly basis without my consent. when i informed singlemuslim.com of the charges, they simply said there was nothing they could do except close my account. they did not entertain me with a refund and although i had a clear email from them to confirm i was only going to be charged for one month and my memberhsip would end at the end of the paid one month, they still didnt do me a refund. they now advertise clearly that there will be an ongoing charge but they still didnt give me my refund. not only that but they didnt even reply to my emails and were no help what so ever.

i also got a lot of spam and some of the girls that i chatted to were from other websites trying to sell me their services which wasnt what i signed up for.

overall the website is a con and even the comments on their youtube videos are disabled because of the negative feedback they would receive.

dont get conned and dont pay them!!! i did and i got ripped off and didnt hear about a refund and didnt get any replies when i complained.

worst website ever.

(lost £84 and lots of my time)

refreshinguy said...

Salaam, I was a member on SingleMuslim.com and have to thank them for helping me find my wonderful wife. We are now expecting our first child, a SingleMuslim.com baby. May SingleMuslim.com be praised for the help they are giving to the Ummah!

Anonymous said...

One of the best post i saw here. Keep it going! Thank you
http://www.bergstrom-seo.com/