Simple tips for a new blog indexed in search engines in one week

Many people who perform a variety of ways to make their new blog indexed in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. They perform a variety of ways such as buying backlinks from blogs that have high page rank, submit to various directories, social bookmarking and so forth.

I've done it that way, there is a successful, but many have failed. In fact, my new blog entry is quite difficult search engines index it, despite already having done that way. After I check, it was just entered and indexed in Google after one week, at Yahoo and Bing for a month. Because I like to try, then I created another new blog. My blog content with six original articles. That articles not write in one or two days, but I write for three days.

It turned out after one week I checked on Google, Yahoo and Bing, my blog that contains six articles are already in the index. Then I typed with my targeted keywords on Google search engine, and the result is the main keyword got on the second page of one million pages. Then I check on Google Webmaster Tools, and the results were encouraging. Because some visitors clicked on the targeted keywords.

Well, from my story above, I'll give the secret to our blog or site indexed and getting good position on search engines within a short time:

1. Make at least six of the original article. I've made hundreds of articles that I get from various sources, and the results were disappointing. Because, the blog that contains articles from others will be difficulties in the index because the search engines appreciate the patent.

2. Make your internal links between pages and do not have external links. With my experience, the internal links more important than backlinks from the outside even though high page rank. Search engines prefer internal links to new blog.

3. Update routine, when the crawler search engines find your blog, it will be seen how often the blog are updated. Appropriate my experience, the blog updated regularly, would often be visited by search engines, although for the new blog.

4. Do not ever seek or give backlink. Although the backlink is very important, but if the blog is still new, this will be considered spam by search engines. You can build backlinks when the blog is already one month or more.

I am sure, you have own experience of SEO techniques. My experience is still learning SEO, may not be relevant anymore, but it does not matter. If you had an interesting experience to make the blog indexed within a short time, please share in the comment form.

0 komentar: