Nokia X5 smartphone, the small box for young stylish

Nokia X5 smartphone, the small box for young stylishWhat mobile cell phone that like young people in Indonesia? Country Manager Nokia Indonesia, Bob McDougall replied emphatically: attractive design, great to chat, have a social networking and entertainment features. And QWERTY feature.

That answer is make inspired the Nokia when making Nokia X5 smartphone. The Finnish company is Indonesia when it chose to launch the Nokia X5 smartphone is the first time.

"We make the phone to understand what customers want," McDougall said when launching the Nokia X5 smartphone at the Plaza FX.

Nokia X5 performed with body-color box. If the board issued no keyboard, this phone looks tiny. After being moved, a new look original form, ie QWERTY slider phone that "very box."

McDougall said the QWERTY phone market share in Indonesia is quite large. He was optimistic Nokia X5 smartphone would be following the success of Nokia C3 mobile phones. Moreover, the Nokia X5 smartphone, he said, could be to have fun.

Marketing Director Andrea Facchini said Nokia QWERTY phones in Indonesia is an important thing. Similarly, the type of smart phone. Therefore, in newest mobile phone, Nokia merge data service plan on Nokia X5 smartphone. "With Nokia X5 smartphone, usability, accessibility, and the experience and fun rolled into one," he said.

To attract young people, this phone colors pink and gray. In addition, he has the ability to move in a way vibrated features. Nokia X5 smartphone, the dimension 74.3 x 66.44 x 16.85 millimeters, weighs 129 grams. 2.36-inch screen display and has resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and 262 thousand colors QVGA.

This slider phone also features media keys for quick access to music player and four-way navigation button. Nokia X5 smartphone has WAP 2.0 XHTML browser through the layers (stack) HTTP / TCP / IP. As a result, users are easy to use e-mail client with attachment support for images, videos, music, and documents.

The technology embedded in the Nokia X5 smartphone supports SMTP, IMAP4, POP3, MMS, and SMS. Editor MMS / SMS combined and Nokia Xpress audio messaging. This mobile phone has Quad-band EGSM network 850/900/1.800/1.900 3GPP Rel. 5, WCDMA 850/1.900/2.100 or 900/1.900/2.100.

To reap the consumers, Nokia X5 sells with a price of Rp 1.8 million from August 20. The price was relatively cheap if you get 5 megapixel camera capabilities and other features. Moreover, carrying the big name Nokia.

1 komentar:

Danny said...

I found your post is very informative. The article is professionally written and I feel like the author knows the subject very well.I've been working on getting my website up and going for a while now. I like how it's looking but I'm really trying to find some of the top seo companies out there to help me get more traffic. I've heard that this is the way to go so I'm really hoping it works. The one thing I'm not sure about is what to look for in top seo companies I've heard so many things that I'm not sure what the real answer is. I checked out www.bergstrom-seo.com but even there I wasn't 100% sure on what I was looking at. I was hoping that you could give me some good pointers and ideas on what really makes these companies the best in the biz.