Review Nokia X5 QWERTY Smartphone

Review Nokia X5 QWERTY SmartphoneThe largest mobile phone producer Nokia launched latest series mobile phones, its Nokia X5 QWERTY Smartphone. This mobile phone comes with a unique square-shaped box and a sliding QWERTY keyboard.

We know, the QWERTY cell phone always comes with features and designs that are too serious. Know, Nokia X5 QWERTY Smartphone comes with a unique design and features a fun with smartphone functionality.

Unique and futuristic design of the Nokia X5 QWERTY Smartphone comes with black and pink color. Next, this QWERTY mobile phone will comes with other colors, but in the Nokia X5 first launch issued just black and pink, because this color most of interested.

This slide QWERTY mobile phone will be available in Asian markets like Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Korea on August 15, 2010 with prices ranging from $200. I hope my review about Nokia X5 QWERTY Smartphone usefull.

1 komentar:

best buy cellphones said...

My, my! I've been wanting to own an x5. few months more and I'll be up for buying that!