Saudi Arabia Blocking BlackBerry Service

Saudi Arabia Blocking BlackBerry ServiceAs planned earlier, the Government of Saudi Arabia finally started to stop the BlackBerry services or Blackberry applications starting on Friday (06/08/2010). A number of users in the country reported that the BlackBerry service started not working since Friday morning.

"I sure the BlackBerry services to have stopped," said one user in Jeddah, as reported by AFP. The average users began to realize that his BlackBerry device is no longer functioning as usual since 9:00 pm local time.

Earlier, on Tuesday, the Saudi Arabian telecommunication regulator has asked the three mobile operators that serve to halt BlackBerry smartphone service from this Friday. The reason, the BlackBerry service does not meet the regulatory requirements set by the government can not monitor the content of messages that are distributed among BlackBerry users.

All transmitted data is encrypted on the BlackBerry service with a highly secure and managed from a server in Canada. With this causes, make difficulties Saudi Arabian authorities to monitor the possibility of abuse that could be considered threatening state security.

Saudi Arabia steps undertaken only difference five days after the United Arab Emirates (UAE) said the same reason. A new BlackBerry smartphone in the UAE will be banned starting next October 11, 2010 and still awaiting response BlackBerry providers, Research In Motion (RIM), Canada. Blocking BlackBerry will also be conducted by the Government of India. Then where else the state will block the Blackberry?

2 komentar:

Danny said...

The article on "blog post title" are very good.I've been doing some research on which top seo company would be the best for me. I'm really looking for a company that knows what they're doing and have me and my site's best interest in mind. I figure they'll do well if my work is doing well. One of the places I'm looking into is www.bergstrom-seo.com. I was wondering if you've ever dealt with them and what your opinion of them is. I'm kind of nervous about just jumping in and working with a company before I get other people's opinions on them. I really like to hear about others' experiences. Working with a top seo company is new to me so I'd rather use good judgement than just a gut feeling when deciding who to work with.

V. Iagra said...

This is in headlines that many countries stop using the use of blackberry phone. Therefore Saudi Arabia also stopping blackberry phone service.