How to get $ 16.27 from Google Adsense with a single click?

After integrating Google Adsense account with Google Analytics I can get accurate reports from any source, click on it to come. Through one of my sites with the theme of free hosting, I get $ 6.27 for a single click. This is the highest click value I have ever found since joined Google Adsense for
almost a year. And that's just my site on free hosting passengers and rarely updated. Because of my curiosity more detailed tracking where it came from my visitors, and from which he came. Apparently he came from Norway through Lancelhoff blog that contains tips Windows Vista.

Which makes me wonder is why the value of 1 click my high regard? Rather than bother with the suspicion that is not necessarily true, I sent an e-mail to Google Adsense team that essentially demanded an explanation why my click value so highly. Five days later they gave answers that point that the ad clicking is making a purchase from the advertiser. I mean the discussion about Google Adsense tips on smart pricing, I have proved myself, namely the value of clicks will be adjusted by ad pengeklik behavior.

If he did the transaction will be high click value. One more proof to me that Google with the script they are sophisticated enough to be a world leader in Internet advertising, or PPC. How about you? Did you ever get a high click value? How do you feel about getting high click value? Comments, experiences and questions on the form I am looking forward to comments.

1 komentar:

Adsense tips and tricks said...

wow thats wonderful story.
my highest click value is only $0.86.
please visit my blog about Google Adsense.