My Adsense Earning stabilized

After doing a variety of blog promotion tips and optimization techniques SEO (search engine optimization) since my adsense earnings this month 3 stabilized. True, for newbie like me who just joined the program year Gogle adsense satisfied enough with the earnings which I can. And since the last 2 months, I have never done a campaign like when I was a beginning. In the last 2 months (March and April 2009) I just made this blog and not updating the site containing Adsense.

Frankly if you think about it further, my adsense earnings can not boast. Only in August 2008 just bad enough that $ 241.49. If made average - average $ 8.04 per day. Since the earnings yield for that I am really excited to play adsense, so I made a lot of sites with adsense. Coincided with the fasting month of September, nearly most of my activities only make sites and blogs that contain adsense special. To save money I am only hosting a free ride. By mid-september sites and blogs that contain adsense online and numbered 48. The theme is also different - kind of starting from the domain, artists, hobbies, health to the theme of PK (high paying keywords). However, I hope not match reality. If previously the average income site 4 - average $ 200 just with 48 sites, my adsense earnings even skydiving. The peak occurred in December, which adsense earning only $ 78.42 while page impressions more than 120,000 by 1:18 CTR values. Newbie not knowing his shoulder Google Adsense effects smart pricing.

Since the effects of smart pricing hit, I began casually with adsense, based on instructions from various sources I remove all adsense for 24 days, so earning adsense in January only $ 5.81. After analyzing the Google Analytics I just insert adsense on sites that have 6 good performance. Since then earning adsense started to show a normal rate - average $ 0.24 per click even once got a $ 16.27 a click. June, July and August adsense earnings stabilized, though still far from my expectations of 4-digit yield.

What about your adsense earnings? Is it satisfactory? After reading the above description we do not have to share their experiences in the comments form. Thanks

0 komentar: