Tips maximize earning adsense for search

Among all the products Google Adsense that I follow like Adsense for content, AdSense for Domains, AdSense for Search, Referrals and AdSense for Feeds to say just Adsense for search only the highest kliknya value. Average - the average value of $ 0.48 would kliknya with notes unaffected smart pricing. However, earnings from adsense for search is very unstable when compared with the adsense for content, I can understand that visitors prefer to use search engines directly instead of using the results from your blog or site I put adsense for search.

Until I write this I've put adsense for search as much as 5 units. Of 5 fruits adsense for search, the shape of a long box that is preferred by visitors than the short. In contrast to the adsense for content which is highly dependent kliknya value with the location, adsense for search is not so concerned where the location of the click. This I prove that a click from Indonesia also highly valued. I've got a click to $ 2.56 for the keyword "cheap hotel in Tokyo". In general keywords especially when high-priced keywords that contain the HPK (high paying keywords) such as insurance, cancer, stroke, etc.. I do not know exactly what visitors were doing a transaction or not

The main factor that I can understand, perhaps because Google AdSense allows blog or website in Indonesian language and still do not allow adsense for content. Tips can I convey to you who want to put Adsense for search on your blog or site is to attach the adsense for search term (minimum size 40). Just like Adsense for content is growing and is easy to see the high click opportunities, it also applies to AdSense for search. In addition to the size of the problem, pay attention to the position, both positions are in the blog page or site on top. Hopefully a brief description of the AdSense optimization tips for search useful for us all.

0 komentar: