The time is right for the total on the blog

There have been many peoples who make blogs and the Internet as a primary job. Lots of bloggers who became publisher of producing over $ 10,000. In Indonesia, for a salary for it is not easy, so necessary skills, higher education, work experience is extensive, time is almost day and night and there are many other reasons to achieve that result. Especially in the middle of the increasingly tight competition, not a few people are willing to pay whatever the origin to eliminate the status of employment and unemployment. Plus the global economic crisis in which a sample is very rampant, very threatening anyone.

Deepen my own blog and publisher of the activity is still odd, because the average - average earnings that I get can not be relied upon to jump the total as a publisher. For nearly a year, earning the highest I get in a month is about $ 500. However with the results I was very grateful, because until now I was a passenger in a free hosting and domain name have never bought. Earning what I get for it just from Google Adsense alone and plans to follow other PPC programs, may be ideal for me is to take 3 to 5 PPC programs. Despite many offers from other programs such as online money PPS (paid per sale), PPR (paid per review), affiliate programs etc, I am more suited for PPC program. This is because the new limited my ability to program it though another moneymaker will continue my study.

In my little heart, if the earnings that I get $ 10,000 was stable, then I will focus as a blogger. When did you dare to enter the total as a blogger? What preparation have you done? There is no harm in sharing our experiences in the comments form. Thank you.

0 komentar: