My blog got a google page rank

After conducting various promotional blog, blog walking and a little touch of SEO techniques, so some of my blog increased PR (page rank). Since I check there was no increase in PR, then this 2009 new year in May, exactly on 10 yesterday I tried to check on the Google page rank of 4 blogs that Google Adsense. Of course this makes me less proud, though I have not total on the blog because there are jobs and other businesses.

From 4 blogs, only one blog that boasts of my main blog from that used 2 be a page rank 4 page rank. And other blogs that there is no increase at all, the two page rank 1 and the one remaining page rank 3. While this blog a new 3-month-old about page rank is still 0. Indeed, the influence of adding the contents page is the main factor determining adequate increase in page rank. My main blog is now 20 months old I have put Adsense 9 months and at most result in my Adsense earnings. It is my main focus is the main blog, for a maximum of once a week there are 4 to 8 new articles. Total article until now has 127 articles. I do not care whether an article I wrote was interesting or not for visitors, but in fact, visitors can linger - long on the theme of my blog's health.

I also always get unique visitors through various search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Live, AltaVista, etc.. Also when I check the number of subscribers through feedburner, I was surprised when the number was 1685 when the new moon in January around 429 yesterday. Given these facts, it was natural when I check adsense earnings through AdSense for feeds average number of Ad Impressions - average 2000 a week. How about you? Does your blog have increased or even fall? One way to get on our blog page rank is diligently updating. If you do not have time each day, the longest updatelah once a month. Search engines love the content of blogs or sites that are always updated, so that will assume importance. And considered the importance of the top of your blog or site by search engine Google in this case is the increase in page rank.

0 komentar: